UC Berkeley Haas School of Business Dean Rich Lyons spoke to The Wall Street Journal final week about a business school’s pierce toward financial autonomy from a University of California — a contention stirred by an ongoing attempt by a UCLA Anderson School of Management to turn financially self-supporting.
Lyons told a Journal that other than a undergraduate business program, Haas is already relocating in a instruction of financial freedom.
Read a interview here.
Sarah Burns is a university news editor. Contact her during [email protected].
- Haas vanguard talks financial convenience for business disseminate with Wall Street Journal
- GMU President Cabrera talks football, Koch brothers on Reddit’s ‘Ask Me Anything’
- Financial Freedom – Longview News
- YRC Looking to Wall Street for Dollars to Help Pay Debt
- UMB’s Kemper warns of a gurgle due to easy income policies